Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Opening Again!


Hye there guys,
It's been a long time I'm not updating my blog. Whoaaahhh....such a lazy guy! But, I won't let you guys waiting anymore. Oraito! I will tell some of the things that happened to myself till the end of this year.

1. A great news to myself, my family, and especially my sponsor, I passed my 3rd year! YEAAAHHHH!!! I'm sooo grateful about it even though in the first place I have to repeat for my written examination (supplementary examination). Luckily, I passed my OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination - Clinical exam). Therefore, it gonna be my 4th year in medical course. Need to be more hardworking, less lazy, and more discipline.

2. I had finished my job as a cherry sorter in Wandin nearby Lilydale. Although I worked for 8 days, managed to get salary which I can use it during BOXING DAY! Tomorrow is BOXING DAY! Can't wait for it. Eemm just planned to buy a shoes and several pants for my next year 'school uniform'.

Okies, I think I stop here right now. Need to get me bath. Smell suck! Hahaha. Okay, see ya later.


No comments: