Friday, December 28, 2007

A Newly Double Bed

Hi guys,
Back again. Well this time I wanna to tell you about my newly looking double bed. Still remember the quilt that I bought during Boxing Day. Well this is the moment I want to 'dress' the bed.

First of all, I would like to thank my generous landlord, Leo who provided me master bedroom with a double bed. It was a huge different sleeping on a double bed and a single bed...hahaha. Without further delay, I would like to show to you guys the precious moment.

Well, the top layer is the mattress protector. Of course, it uses to cover the mattress. Below the mattress is the base of the bed. To cover the bed base, I will use bedwrap to cover it up.


Taaaraaaaaaa!!! It took me ages to wrap the bedwrap around the bed base. I had chosen queen size event though my bed is double bed size because the queen fitted bedwrap size suits with double bed size. I chose brown colour.

Next, I use light brown colour queen fitted bedsheet to cover up the mattress. The colour tone of the bedbase is more darker than the mattress.

Lastly, I chose a bluish quilt cover. In my perspective, the light blue of my quilt cover suited with the light brown colour of my bedsheet. I am grateful that it doesn't have a huge contrast in tone of the colour. Well done, Naguib!


1 comment:

Totin Jamain said...

hwaaa
beshnyeee katel bawuuu
i dari dulu nak tukar tilam tak tukar2
haishh..